Curious and stubborn.
My name is Kristina Unta. I’m enthusiastic for everything, especially for travel. The journey itself is my goal, moving and creating temporary harbours where I’m looking for something that city is hiding. It’s love towards the movement.
I share my passion for travel and my love of experiencing new cultures with the hope that I may inspire others to travel more. I have traveled to over 40 countries and spent the past 7 years sharing my personal journey on this website with people around the world.
Few facts about me:
1. Unta is a name I gave myself when I was 2 yo, because I didn’t like the one my parents gave me. Somehow lingered to this day.
2. I’m an introvert who tries very hard to be an extrovert. I do like people, but love being by myself.
3. I never say no to an adventure and don’t easily ask for help.
4. I work as an architect and often wear black clothes.
5. I don’t believe in horoscopes. I’m a Capricorn. Stubborn as fuck.